1. Once your cycle start, try to develop a healthy sleep pattern to ensure you get 7-9 hours of sleep nightly. And partake in regular, moderate exercise. Brisk walks, easy bike rides, gentle yoga or swim 20 to 30 mins daily are all great ways to help your body energy and blood flow.
2. Focus on a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds, lean meat protein (such as fish and skinless chicken), and healthy fats (such as omega-3 ). Start to eat a big piece of pineapple (including the core) and handful Brazil nuts every day one day before your transfer and continue for 7 days.
3. Apply heat pad on your lower tummy every night for 30 mins after egg collection (if it is FET cycle, please start one 5-7 days before your transfer), especially the night before transfer. But remember don’t apply any heat on the tummy after transfer.
1. You don’t need to restrict all your normal activities, just avoid vigorous exercise, sexual intercourse and lifting heavy things.
2. Avoid cold drinks and food. It is better to eat warm meals and drink warm water or tea, at least room temperature. Avoid raw food. It is better to eat cooked vegetables, meat and seafood.
3. Avoid hot tubs, saunas, hot yoga, or any activity that raises your internal temperature at this point. In general it is better not to be submerged in water such as pools or baths during this time, as it leaves you vulnerable to infection.
4. Avoid any massage applying on your lower tummy and lower back. It is better not to get reflexology at this stage as well.